For complete product description, documentation, and support information, see the Tracker3 product page
The T3-135 is a Tracker3 APRS board designed to fit the Alinco DR-135T (as well as the -235 and -435) in place of the original EJ-41U TNC. Like the regular Tracker3, it acts as a bidirectional tracker (transmitting positions and plotting received stations as waypoints), digipeater, and limited KISS TNC. However, it lacks the on-board temperature and voltage sensors of the standard board.
Major features include:
- Intelligent APRS tracker with SmartBeaconing™ support and automatic beacon rate controlWaypoint output to GPS including symbols, comment text, and altitude information for remote stations
- Advanced APRS digipeater features
- Timeslotting for reliability in high-traffic situations
- Remote configuration and diagnostics
- Weather station support
- Free firmware updates for enhancements and bug fixes
- KISS support for use with PC-based APRS programs
Garmin nüvi, StreetPilot, and zumo interfacing
The nüvi 300, 310, 350, and 360, StreetPilot c340, 2720, 2820, 7200 and 7500, and zumo 550 products require the Garmin 010-10813-00 cable available here
. Specify the 9-pin male connector option.
The nuvi 700 series, 7x5 series, 800 series, 5000 series, 600 series, and StreetPilot c500 series require the Garmin 010-10865-00 cable available here. Again, specify the 9-pin male connector option.
The GTRANS translator cable is not required for the Tracker3, and will prevent some features from working properly.